Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Polaris SPD100

Reviews Polaris SPD100 Digital Exposure Meter. One of the best values in exposure meters on the market. Take accurate meter readings accurate to 1/10th of an F-Stop and get good exposures every time Polaris SPD100 is an easy to use flash and ambient light meter Large analog" (Gas-Gauge Style) Scale for easy fractional measurements. Standard PC terminal for sync cord flash activation. Compact, ultra-thin design. Polaris is less than 1- inch thick and weighs just 4 Polaris SPD100 oz. ... Learn more »

Polaris SPD100 Review: Polaris SPD100 Digital Exposure Meter. I have one of these that I use regularly with my studio flash setup. Inexpensive high-power studio flashes generally don't work with your camera's TTL metering system, and when you bring in multiple lights, complex diffusers and so forth, calculating exposure gets to be a challenge. With the Polaris, I setup my lighting the way I want, fire the flashes (either one at a time or all at once), and the meter gives me correct exposure information that's always 100% spot on. It can also help me achieve certain specific ... Read more »

SPD100 Polaris Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment